Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bored...

So gym was pretty normal today. We did conditioning then we went to Floor. I did layouts, fulls, full and a halfs, and then tried to do doubles. I couldn't ever really get the double, but I'll work on it. We did ballet after that and then we went to Bars. I did stalder on straps at first and then Ilia told me to do back tuck back and I did like two turns before he told us to move the mats and do the yagure timers. Really quick I don't have a clew how to spell half of these things so my apologizes if you don't know what it is that I'm doing!! Sorry!! Next was Beam. I did like usually back handspring aerial and when I showed Ilia he said that they're getting better and that if I wanted to I could do them on the low Beam with pads. Um...I think that I'll work on getting them not just better, but good on the floor before I do them on the Beam. Just maybe. I did front tucks after that and I was going to do them on the Beam, but I wasn't doing them right on the floor so I didn't.


When Dad picked me up we went to Bana's and while I was eating my dinner my wire popped out of my bracket so now I have to go to the Ortho. Didn't I just go there a few days ago. ~sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment