Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maybe not

Since yesterday was April Fools Day I decided to play a joke on my gym friends and this is something like how it went: I sit down to stretch with them and say "So you know how I finished Fablehaven last night?" and they said "Yeah" (this is where it gets good) "Well guess what!?! I finished Brisingr too!!!" now Kendall looks at me with pure anger and shock all mixed in one and screams "You what!!! You finished it in one day!! BOOKWORM!!! Oh my gosh, BOOKW..." She couldn't finish because I looked at her and with a smile on my face said plain an simple "April Fools".

So when I got to gym yesterday my back was really hurting me, but that wasn't the worst. When we were almost to the gym I got a really bad stomach ache and it wouldn't go away so when I told Ilia he had me sit for a while and when it wasn't getting better he had me call Mom. It took her a while to get there, but when she finally got there I was starting to feel a little better, but not totally so I went with her. We went and got me some food and then took Duncan to dance. I was starting to feel even better so when we went inside because the car was cold I sat and read my book for a while and then I got up and started to walk around a little bit. Bad idea. My stomach started to hurt really bad again so I had to sit down again. Mom gave me some Tums and I think that helped, but I'm not really sure. Anyway I'm feeling better now and I went to morning work out this morning. We did Bars and I was do stalder timers on strap and then Ilia had me do them on the normal bar. I actually could do them pretty good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment