Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What to say...

I had to go to the Ortho today. It wasn't very much fun. I hate going to the Ortho cause it always hurts my teeth!! Anyway while I was waiting for Duncan to be done with his appointment I sat and read my book. Thinks happened that left me speechless. When I got to gym we did conditioning and then Ilia had Taylor and Hailee do ballet since they're hurt and had me, Sadie, and Kendall do leap complex on Floor. It was actually really hard and tiring. I'd forgotten how much strength it takes to do leaps. When we were done with leaps complex we did tumbling complex except for we didn't do all of the tumbling stuff at the end. That was also equally hard. After Floor was Bars. Sadie and I went to strap bar first and did the same thing as yesterday. We then did those front tuck thingys. I'm getting a lot better at them!!! They're actually not that hard when you get the hang of it!! Soon we had to go to Beam and of course I did the same as yesterday: back handspring aerials and then leaps. But unexpectedly Ilia told me to do front tucks on the floor after a while and then he had me do it on the Beam with pads!! SCARY!! Ilia kept on telling me not to change what I was doing and to just keep on doing it like I was on the floor and eventually I did it good. We then stretched and Dad came and picked me up.

Now I'm going to write about how I feel about my book.

So first I should say that I finished Fablehaven. And things happened in it that I can't explain because you have to read it to know and because even if I could write about it I wouldn't know what to say. I feel like when I'm reading Fablehaven I become Kendra. I feel what she feels I see things the way she does and even when I stop reading it I still feel like her and now its more than ever. Even when I just think about it I'm Kendra again. I know that sounds weir, but yet I know its true. Now I have to stop writing because Dad wants me to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment