Monday, March 9, 2009

Hmmmmm...

After conditioning we went to Beam and I did a couple of routines they weren't the best, but they were OK. And of course I had to do leaps after that. Wow...shocker! We then went to Bars next and after I was done warming up Natasha's girls started to come to Bars and Ilia remembered that it was Monday and we were supposed to go to Beam twice, but we were done with Beam. Anyway I did one routine then I went and took my grips off. Hailee stayed on Bars so that she could finish her stuff up and then go home. Taylor stayed on Bars cause she was working on giengers and she was sooo close to catching it! Ilia didn't know what to do with me, Sadie, and Kendall so we sat there for a while waiting for him to think of something. Since nobody was on Floor Ilia asked us to go and see who's time it was on Floor and it ended up that it was Andrea's time, but she was on Beam at the time so Ilia sent us to Floor even though we weren't even supposed to do Floor that day Kendall asked Ilia what we were supposed to do and he said that we had to do routines and Kendall was like 'Really?!?' so and Ilia said yeah and Kendall was like 'Well, I just thought that since we weren't even supposed to do Floor today we wouldn't have to do routines!' so Ilia said 'If Taylor catches the Bar then you won't have to do routines.' so for the a while whenever Taylor went we would scream 'Go Taylor!!!' and after a little while she finally caught it!! YAY!!! Oh yeah! So since she caught it we only had to do plain old tumbling so that was good. We then went to Vault and did round offs onto the mats, again.


Mommy too me to ballet and when I got there I went in and we did technique. Time went by really really really fast and by the time we were done with Bars it was time for pointe. Pointe was pretty good. It's getting a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment