Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lets see.....

After we did conditioning we went to Floor. We did back tucks on to the rezzie. They weren't the best, but they aren't really bad. After we did those Ilia had us flip the mats off and I did full and a halfs. they're getting a lot better, but I still need to work on them. We went to Bars next and did parts of our routines. I thought that my free hips were better today, but Ilia kept getting mad at me so maybe they weren't. ~shrug~ My free hips also felt better today so I'm hoping that they actually were. Next was Beam and I was kind of worried for my series, but I did them so I was OK. We had to do (like bars) parts of our routines. I did series, leaps, full turns, and dismounts and I was supposed to do back handspring aerials on to the mat after, but I didn't finish in time so I just stretched.

Daddy picked me up and we went to Bana's house. Hunter's sick so it was kind of weird to not have him there. I just hope that he feels better. OMGosh! It's only 10:00 and I'm done writing on my blog! I'm thinking that I'll go and watch TV with Daddy now. So, yeah.



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!! (did you wear green?)

No comments:

Post a Comment