Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well I don't even know what to say...

Like the title says: I don't know what to say, but I'll try to say something interesting, but I can't guarantee.


We went to Floor first, but all we did was dance routines. I'm not really sure why cause even though it's Thursday (so it's easy day) lately it hasn't been as easy cause it's still competition session. Anyway after we did Floor we went and did ballet for a half hour then went to Bars. I did a couple sets of giants then worked on my half pirouettes. They're getting better, but I still need to work on getting to handstand then turning and not touching my feet on the mat. After those I did free hips. As always they aren't very good, but I'm trying so I'm hoping that if I keep working at it that sometime soon I'll finally get it to handstand. We went to Beam next. We only had to do one routine and luckily I stuck my first one. So after I did my routine I worked on leaps. I did that for a while, but then Ilia told all of us to go and stretch.

Daddy picked me up and we went and got some food then went to Bana's house. She isn't doing so good. She doesn't feel good and her back is hurting her again. But I don't want to talk about sad things so lets move on! We stayed at her house for sometime, but then it was time to go. On the way home we stopped at the store and got some juice and some food for breakfast. And now that I'm home I think that I'm going to sit around with Daddy and be happy that for once I'm finished writing on my blog before 11:00 at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment