Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Really really fast!

OK I have to write this really really fast so I'm not going I'm not going into detail!

We went to Floor first and my routine was pretty good and I did go low on my front tuck front tuck!!! We then went to Bars and Ilia told me and Sadie that we had to do three routines and guess what!?! I stuck all three in a row!!! Next was Beam. Oh Beam. On one of my series my friends forgot to pull the spring board (that's for mounts) back. I fell back and my back bone went right into the edge of the spring board. It hurt really bad! I stuck the next two routines, but it still was hurting me. Ilia told me to go and do round off rebounds. I was going crooked on my cart wheels and I was kind of scared to go for my round off, but I knew I just had to go for it so I did and I kind of went crooked. I missed my feet and fell, I scraped my leg on the Beam and got a huge bruise. I'm telling you Beam burn hurts sooooooo much more than carpet burn! ~wimp~ I also hit my arm and my head on the Beam, but that didn't hurt it was just my leg. This is going to hurt when I go to sleep tonight! Boo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment