Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ready for State Meet!!!

3/27/09

I wrote these posts while I was in St. George, but I couldn’t upload them because we didn’t have internet access.

We’re in St. George!! We left yesterday at about 1:30 and got here at about 6:00ish. After we were sitting around for a while we went to go and get some food. We found a place that looked good, but the wait was about a half hour so we decided to go somewhere else. We ended up going to “Ruby Tuesday”. It was really really good! We had lots of laughs. When we got back to the house that we rented we all sat down and watched “Ferris Buhler’s Day Off”. It was soooooooo funny!! Bwahahaha! ~sigh~ After that I got ready to go to bed. I slept really well. The bed was so comfy and I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night at all! Normally when I’m not in my own bed I wake up a lot, but I didn’t!! When I woke up I ate some breakfast and then took a shower. It felt so good to get clean. When I got out Mom, Hunter, Duncan, and I all sat down and played “Uno”. I of course never got 1st place, but I did get 2nd a couple times though!! YAY!! Hunter, Duncan, and I were playing with Duncan’s remote control helicopter when Mom said that we all had to do our homework. I finished everything pretty fast, well other than Russian, which I spent a while on because Dad was helping me. After that the boys finished there homework while I read my book. Oh I forgot to mention that I finished “Eldest” on Wednesday and now I’m reading “Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary”. I LOVE THE FABLE HAVEN BOOKS! I loved them before, but I love them even more now and I’m not even half way done with this book!!!! Daddy and Duncan went to get Pizza while I was reading, but after a little while I got up and went out side. I climbed the rock fountain since it’s not running because it’s too cold. Even though it’s like 60 degrees. Oh well. When I went inside Mom had me type up my Writing story for homework and now that Dad and Duncan are back I’m going to finish eating. I’ll write more later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment