Saturday, March 21, 2009

Really fast chat!! (hehe)

So I had gym this morning. 9:00 is just insane, but anyway when I got there none of my class was there so I just waited and then Sadie came and right when gym started Kendall got there. She and Ashley had had a sleep over and they were going to hangout of after gym also so Ashley got to stay!! I miss Ash so much!! After we were done with conditioning we went to Bars. Ashley had her grips so she did some stuff with us and she did strap bar. We were going to do kip cast with Ilia at first, but then he decided that he wanted us to do those swing timer things on the pit bar. My swings were better today and I actually could do the flip and after I did it for a while it got almost (emphasis on the almost) easy. We ended up only doing those on Bars, but I was totally fine with that!! We went to Floor next and I worked on doubles again. I got farther around today so I guess that's good, but I probably wont get to work on them next week cause Ilia will want us to do routines everyday since it's State. Oh, well. When we had like 10 minutes left of gym we got out Kendall's camera and took a picture that Hailee had wanted to take all week. It was waaaay cute!! Anyway after we took a bunch of pictures it was time to stretch and I'll post pictures when Kendall sends them to me.


When I got home I called Natalie to see if she could come over and hang out and after a long time of calling her and having her check with her mom and then waiting for her to come we finally got to hang out!! Yay! I love Natalie she is such a nice person!! We went over to Sammie's house (which isn't really her house right now I guess) and we jumped on the tramp for a while and then her dad came so she had to go. I wish that she didn't, but oh well. When Natalie was gone I went inside and got my book out to read. After I read for a little while I fell asleep on the bed. Oh I love naps, don't you? When I woke up I went upstairs to find everyone making something so I went back downstairs and got out my book to calculate how many pages I have to read every day so that I can finish Eldest before Tuesday so that I can read Fablehaven. Well I've got to go read now and let Mommy get on the computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment