Friday, March 20, 2009

Routines!!

Beam was first and guess what we had to do!?! Routine!! Yay. Not. Anyway I didn't stick my first routine, but I stuck the next one and since I was close to falling on my full turn I asked Ilia if I could work on them and he was fine with it so...I did. My series though those were good in my routine. They were sooooo straight!!! We went to Floor next and my routine was really really really good!! My front tuck front tucks were high and like normally my other two passes where good. Next was Bars. My routine felt really good today. I don't think I've done a routine that good in a while!! When we were almost done with Bars Ilia told us to do these thingys where you swing and then do a front tuck off the Bar as you're dismount. Well, the swinging for it was really hard and Ilia kept getting mad at us and I don't get why! I mean it's like he thought that we should be able to do it perfectly our first time! I never ended up flipping into the pit cause the weren't good enough. I really felt like slapping Ilia after that. We were done after that so I stretched and was DONE!!


When we got home I read my book for a little while and then went up stairs and watched the last three events of the Utah vs. BYU gymnastics meet. Utah did awesome!!! BYU didn't do the best, but they had a couple really good routines!!! I'm really tired now so I'm going to go to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to be a gymanst but never have, I love reading your entries and hearing about your crazy life. Keep writing !
    And check out my blog at:
    www.exsquazzem.blogspot.com
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. No slapping. No thinking about slapping. Didn't your mother raise you better than that?!?

    ReplyDelete