Monday, March 16, 2009

Keeping him happy!!

So when we were starting conditioning Ilia told us that we had to keep really happy today because it was exactly 16 years since he was out of the army and 8 years since he came to the U.S. so I'm not really sure why we would have to try to make him happy about that, but we did anyway.

Hailee asked Ilia to time her on her ropes to see how fast she was going and she got 4.3. I guess that is slow for Hailee. Wow four seconds to climb that is madness! I took six point something which was fast for me!!! Anyway after that Hailee asked Ilia if we could race in conditioning and he didn't care so we did! At first the groups were going to be Hailee, Taylor, and Sadie on one team and Cody, Kendall, and me on the other, but then Ilia was like 'Oh wait! It needs to be Cody, Kendall, and Sadie! So that it can be orange head team!' (if you don't understand the orange head just ask.) So me and Sadie switched teams. My team kept on winning, but then our last couple of things were handstand stuff and my team wasn't so good at handstands well, Hailee was, but me and Tay not so much. Anyway after conditioning we went to Beam and Ilia told me to do back handspring aerials on the floor, but then when I started doing them he said that I needed to do them on to a soft mat and that we would do them later so just to do my leaps. I did leaps for the rest of Beam and then we went to Bars. On Bars we did parts of routines so I did some giants first then half pirouettes and free hips last. My free hips are getting a little better, but they're still pretty crappy. WE went to Floor next and I just did layouts and fulls on to the mat cause I was supposed to work on full and a halfs after fulls, but my fulls weren't good today so I never moved on. We did leaps after that and then Ilia told us to do full pirouettes, blind fulls, and these other blind/half pirouette things on the floor bar. I could only do a half pirouette and a blind half, but I could do the other thingys!!!

When Mommy picked me up from gym we went up to dance and Kalee said that instead of doing technique and pointe we were going to finish learning "Wild Things" and start learning "Storm". The first hour of class Kalee and Kymmerri caught me up with everyone else and then Kalee had us finish the dance so now we're ahead of the others! The second half of class we started "Storm" so we are also ahead in that because Kalee hadn't even started it yet so, yeah. I really like the "Wild Things" dance and I do like "Storm", but it's really hard, confusing, and really really fast!!! EEEK! Anyway I have to go to bed now so see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment