Friday, March 6, 2009

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Whatcha Gonna Do Do!*

*Do not ask, cause even I don't know.

On Beam we did two routines then we went to Floor and I did some tumbling onto the mats. My fulls were kind of weird today, but my full and a halfs were pretty good! After I was done with those I did front handspring layout. I haven't done them in forever, but they were actually good! So yay!!! We went to Bars after that and I did two routines then worked on half pirouettes. We got done early today cause we all had to go places.

Mommy took me and Kim to the Utah Gymnastics meet tonight so that was lots of fun! Plus on our way out there we went to one of our old friends house and picked up some girl scout cookies! Yummy! The meet was really good! The Utes scored a 197.350 and ASU scored 194.350! AWESOME!!


GO UTES!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so neat that you got to go watch the Utes! I bet it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I love going to watch the Utah gymnastics meets! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete