Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Comp day

Beam was first today. After I was done warming up I went for my routine and sadly I fell, but I stuck my next one so it was OK. And I think that's pretty good considering the fact that we only had a half hour to do Beam and it took 20 minutes for all four of us to warm up. So really I had ten minutes to do my routine! I know I'm so good. We went to Bars next and my routine was actually pretty good. I worked on free hips afterward, of course, but then finally we were done with Bars and we went to Floor. Floor was actually really good. I stuck my front tuck front tuck easily and they were pretty high too, well I think they were. And last we went to Vault. I went for my Vault and I stuck it so I asked Ilia how many we had to do and he said 'Show me two in a row.' Well me and Sadie thought that he would count it if I stuck the next one so Sadie let me go and I stuck it, but Ilia said 'One more.' So I ended up sticking three really good Vaults...in a row!!!! Yes I'm that good.

When Mommy picked me up we went up to wait for Duncan at dance so I got to sit and read for about 40 minutes. I got pretty far into my book too!!! The boys are watching Harry Potter so I'm going to go and watch it with them now so see ya!

2 comments:

  1. My front tuck front tuck is really bad, they are kinda hard. (When I say bad I mean that I cannot stick it and they are low). Great job on vault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya after I hurt my ankle my front tuck front tucks got kind of hard and I'm not really sure why. Thanks! I just wish that I always did my Vaults good!

    ReplyDelete