Thursday, March 5, 2009

OK OK!

OK so I can't get my camera to upload the pictures I took and I haven't had a chance to have my mom try to figure it out so since I know you are probably dying I will give you the scores, but I'm going to put what we did over the weekend cause the more I think about the more I realize that we didn't do anything so if you want to know what we sort of did then go here to see what my mom wrote about what we did!

After standing around forever because the girl in front of me couldn't get her music to start and the judges finally decided that they wanted to watch me I did my Floor routine and got a 8.2. On Vault I fell back on my first one because Ilia said that if I started to go backwards to take steps...so I did it just that I kept going so the five eight inchers that were stacked up a little ways back from the Vault stopped, but then I had to concentrate so that I would stop laughing. I stuck my second one and got an 8.9 and Ilia said that it was one of the best Vaults hes ever seen me do! YAY! On Bars it wasn't my best routine so I only got a 7.45, but oh well! Then after we sat around for an hour (no joke, it was an hour)we warmed up Beam and I got a 8.05.

So Floor: 8.2. Vault: 8.9 Bars: 7.45. Beam: 8.05. I got 9th place on Floor. 4th on Vault!!! YAY!!! 11th on Bars (out of twelve girls.) 8th on Beam. Then 8th on All Around.

I will post the pictures that I took when I can finally get them to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment