Tuesday, March 3, 2009

But you said just leaps!?!?

So Ilia sent us to Floor after we did conditioning and Taylor told Ilia that her back hurt and he sat there for a minute then said to just do leaps and dance routines so we did and then after a little while he was like "Drew! Sadie! Kendall! What are you doing you have to do tumbling I only told Taylor to do leaps!" OK Ilia just so you know when we ask you what to do and you say just do leaps and routines we only do that!!! Gosh! So we started tumbling and when me and Sadie had done some good fulls we moved onto full and a halfs and mine were actually pretty good today! And I don't know how we got on the subject, but we started talking about how some of the most used words by people are um, like, gosh, so, and k (instead of OK). And so the rest of the time on Floor we would be talking then one of us would say something and someone else would start to laugh and we couldn't stop it! Even when that's the thing we were talking about! Haha! So silly. Anyways after Floor we went to Bars and me and Sadie did some good giants then did half pirouettes. My half pirouettes are getting lots better! So YAY! :) We went to Beam next and did three routines. I stuck my first one then fell on the second and stuck the two after that! My series were pretty straight today so that helped a lot. And since my leaps are getting better, but they still aren't very good I worked on those then gym was over so we went and stretched.

I don't know what is up with me and "The Veronicas", but here's two more songs by them.



"When It All Falls Apart" I think this is my favorite of there songs.



"4Ever" I don't know where, but I think I've heard this song before.


I'd tell you about what we did at Bana's and stuff like that, but that would spend time that could be used to read my book so see ya! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment