Monday, March 2, 2009

It's coming!!! (so stop worrying!)

I'm haven't finished (actually I haven't even started) typing up what we did over the weekend in California, but don't worry I'm getting to it and you will have it soon. Maybe. Anyway back to today! After conditioning we went to Beam and Ilia told me to do 25 leaps because that's where I got my deductions last weekend. I made it up to 14 - good - leaps then he told us to go to Bars. And of course I had to do half pirouettes and free hips. We did that for awhile then when Hailee was done with Bars Ilia went home really fast (he wasn't feeling good) and had Hailee coach us for the rest of Bars. When we were done with Bars we went back to Beam and I finished my leaps then had to do round off rebounds. When we had about a half hour left we went to Vault and did drills where we would do the round off then just stand up on to the mats that were stacked up. After we were done I changed really fast and Mommy took me over to ballet.

It was just me and Kymmeri today so we did technique then when we got to pointe we did lots of exercises for our pointe and to make sure we were getting on our box and and my ankle hasn't really ever fully gotten better since I sprained it and what we were doing was really hurting it so after we were done with those and we were just doing normal stuff my ankle started to give out on me. So we finished pointe early and the last half hour of class was spent teaching me the rest of the "Wild Things" dance. Son now I'm caught up in that dance and I just have to practice that and next week we're going to work on the "Card" dance.

Now I have to go and plan out how many pages I have to read everyday for the next two weeks because Duncan is a little meanie and even though I asked Mommy month ago if I could read the next Fablehaven book first and she said yes he is saying that he should be the first one to read it because I take forever to read books and so I said 'Duncan it will probably take me a week!' and he said 'Ya, so I won't get to read it till a week after it comes out!' um...news flash Duncan its a WEEK! But anyway since I'm reading Eragon and I still have to read the two books after that and he is be rude I have to read two and a half books in two weeks!!!! Ugh! Duncan if I don't finish I don't care what you say you're NOT READING IT FIRST!!!!!
Bye now!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believ you have time for gymnastics and Ballet. Wow. I hated going 24 hours a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually if you want to be exact I go 23 hours a week gymnastics and 2 hours a week ballet. I can't imagine NOT going that many hours of gym, it would feel wrong. Even now when I have a day or two off of gym I'm sitting there and all of a sudden I'll be like 'Wait what time is it! Am I going to be late fore gym! Do I need to go change now!?!' And that's just how I am. Gymnastics is literally my life. No sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I broke my foot on the beam in 3rd grade. That was the "beginning of the end" And, so I got farther behind the other girls. All the girls I competed my first year with are level 6. One of them is a Level 8. So, I never got to do anything other than level 4. I was working on Level 5. Yeah, I hated bars, beam, and sometimes vault. My coach stuck me on vault until I would do 10 good handsprings when I was like 10. I was crying that day cuz it was like 1 a little after i got my cast taken off. Yeah, I did it for a long time, but I wanted to try some other things, and I didn't have time for anything else, it was fun, but my mom and dad wanted me to try and go 1 season without competing and see if I missed it...I started only going like 16 or 12 hours a week, so I quit. You sound really really good though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I broke my arm in my first session of level 5 and broke my thumb in level 7. I've hurt myself in other ways plenty of times cause gymnastics means getting hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You are really dedicated. That's what I didn't really have. I didn't want gymnastics to be my life. So, yeah. You sound amazing at gymnastics. I can't believe how awesome you sound in your posts.

    ReplyDelete