Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry!

I feel bad cause I haven't really had time to write every night and then when I try to remember the next morning I can't remember what we did! I know I'm bad! So Sorry! All I can say about Wednesday was that we did routines and I did them all easily and they were good!

I remembered to remind Ilia that I had to leave early cause I was going to my friends play 'Peter Pan' and guess what he already remembered!

After we were done with conditioning Ilia told us to go and do ballet! Yay! We haven't done it in so long! After ballet my legs were kind of hurting from not doing gym ballet stuff in awhile. We went to Vault next and Ilia made us stack the mats up again and do our stuff like that. After we were done with Vault we went to Bars and I did a couple turns of giant-giant-kip cast dismounts then Ilia had me do half pirouettes and free hips. My first one was soooo amazing! Mommy saw it and after gym she said that it was gorgeous! So yay! After a little while of doing those I went over to Ilia and said 'How many more should I do? Cause I have to leave in like...three minutes.' and I guess he forgot cause he was like 'Oh right you can be done Drew.' Thank you Ilia.

When we got home my Young Women leader was pulling up right when we pulled up. So instead of going inside and getting somethings to bring I just switched cars and we left, but I wish that I had gone and got somethings cause they I would have had some money to spend getting a drink, which would have been nice, but anyway the play was really good! Sammeie, Chamberlain, Natalie, Brook, Brynn, Tommy, Matthew, and Elliot all did really good! Sammie, Chamberlain, Natalie, and Brook were all 'Lost Boys'. Brynn was a 'Wendy Shadow' and a 'Pirate'. Tommy and Matthew were 'Pirates'. It was actually pretty funny to watch them! Haha! Elliot was a 'Indian Brave'. He had this really big hat that was made out of feathers! It was awesome! The whole play was good and I had lots of fun. I was kind of sad that Sammie wasn't 'Jane' (Wendy's daughter) tonight, but Brook was so that was cool, but now I want to go to the other cast cause I want to see Sammie as 'Jane' and Sam as 'Smee'. Plus I'd kind of just want to see it again, but I don't think that I can cause tomorrow night I'm going to the Utah Gymnastics meet and Saturday I can't go cause it's at noon and Duncan has a Clogging competition. Oh well, maybe I'll just not get to see them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment