Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Weekend

I don't really feel like putting what I did on Friday at gym, but I'll put everything after that.

After Mommy took me home from gym on Friday she put my hair up and then Daddy came and picked me and the boys up and we went up to the Utah vs. Florida meet. It was Senior night at the U. It was Kristina Baskett and Nina Kim's last time competing in the Huntsman Center. They did AMAZING!!! I'm really going to miss watching those two at the meets. ~sigh~ After the meet we started the drive up to Logan and at about 9:45 I lay my seat back and tried to sleep. I didn't expect to fall asleep, but apparently I did and I fell asleep and woke up when the same song was on so I didn't even think I had and then I looked at the clock and it said that it was an hour later than I thought it was. Oh well. When we got to our hotel I got in my PJs and went to bed. Sleep felt so good.


When I woke up in the morning I looked at my watch and it said 7:57 which meant that my meet started in three minutes. I got dressed as fast as possible and Daddy drove me up to the meet. He dropped me off and then went back to get the boys and check out of the hotel. I ran inside and started open stretch with my friends. I was really tired. But I woke up before we had to do anything dangerous so that's good. Floor was our first event and I did a good routine, but I fell on my front tuck front tuck. That's OK though I don't really mind. My score was the same as San Jose, 8.2. I watched Sadie and then I had to run to the bathroom. Natasha's girls went first on Vault so me and Sadie sat down and rapped ourselves in Micaela's blanket cause it was cooooold! When it was finally our turn we warmed up pretty fast and then competed. I wanted to go first, but Ilia said that he wanted Sadie to because apparently my Vaults are better than hers. Whatever. Sadie stuck them which she has been having a hard time with and guess what!?! She got a 9.125!! Go Sadie!! I stuck both of mine as well and was given a 9.225! Bars was the same as usual. Pretty bad, but I'm working on it so don't worry soon I won't be getting these scores. I got a 7.75. On Beam I felt ready for my routine I had done a good warm up and I wasn't worried at all. I fell on my series because even though I was totally straight and everyone thought I was going to stick it my hand slipped and I could have saved it, but my ankle kind of gave out on me. Ah the full turn well lets see I'm not really sure what happened there, but I fell on that and I'm thinking that I didn't turn all of the way so ya. I got a 7.8. ~shrug~ We went to awards after we were all done and guess what I only got one medal, but it was a good one. 1st on Vault!! Oh ya baby!! We got 1st place in the team awards so that was also very exciting!!


I stayed and watched the Level 9s and then Mommy took me back to Daddy's house. Kendall did absolutely amazing! She got two 9s and her all around was a 35.05! Go Kendall!!! Taylor did just as good as she always does so YAY! Her all around was 35.2. Kendall got 4th on Beam!!! OK I guess that I'll stop talking about what my friends did and move on.

When I got to Daddy's house we sat around for a little while and then we all went to the store to get to some stuff for dinner and breakfast for in the morning. When we got back from the store Daddy made us some sandwiches and then we sat down and watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Oh I love that movie! After that I went to bed.


Overview of the meet.

Vault - 9.225 - 1st Place
Bars - 7.75
Beam - 7.8
Floor - 8.2
All Around - 32.975

1 comment:

  1. your blog is cute!
    btw,Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is one of my favorite movies! i love harry potter:)

    ReplyDelete