Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Go Hailee, Kendall thinks its your birthday, go Hailee...

So we started on Beam and when we were warming up on the Floor Cori (Hailee's mom) came in with balloons, boxes of cookies, and roses. And Kendall looked at them and thought: Is it Hailee's birthday? No. Her birthday is in July. Then when she saw the balloon that said 'Way To Go!' on it she ran over to Ilia and said 'Ilia is Hailee going to Utah!?!' he looks up at her with a I don't know if I'm supposed to say look on his face and says 'Yes.' YAY!!! Hailee is going to Utah!!!! We were all jumping for joy and we couldn't stop! We kept warming up cause we had to, but it was kind of hard especially for me cause when you're trying to do back handsprings straight, but you can't do it because you're in pain and no matter how hard you try you can't put enough weight on one leg it's really hard!!! Ugh! Anyway I went for my routine and of course I didn't stick it because of my series, but I think Ilia was excited for Hailee so instead of telling me to do another routine I only had to do series and then about one minute later when I had my energy back from my routine he told me to do one more series then get my grips on. Well OK Ilia, whatever you say. We went to Bars and by the time that we had our grips on and we were chalked up and ready to start warming up Cori told us that Hailee was there and so we had to go over and take the Balloons and Roses to her. She had the BIGGEST grin on her face I will never forget that! Love you HAILEE! We went back to Bars an warmed up then went for our routines. Mine was pretty good, but as always my free hip wasn't good so I worked on those for the rest of Bars and then we went to Floor. My Floor routine was actually really good!! Well, at least I thought it was. Since we got done with Floor early and it wasn't our time for Vault we waited and while I was waiting I asked Ilia what time we would be done at I guess that since I asked that when it was our time for Vault he asked me if I had to leave early and I was like 'Well, I have Young Womens...' I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he decided that me and Sadie were going first. My Vaults were OK, but I've done better. After Vault I went and got dressed really fast and then Mommy took me to Young Womens.

YW was lots of fun! One of the Leaders (Joanna) works at the Capitol so she took us on a tour. We got to go into all of these really cool rooms and we even got to watch the House of Representatives vote! It was pretty cool. At the end of the tour Joanna took us to her office and we got lollipops and she gave everyone who wanted one a big poster of the Capitol so now I have an awesome poster!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment