Monday, March 30, 2009

New skills

We did ballet after conditioning and then we went to Bars. Me and Sadie did giants first and then we went over to the pit Bar and did back tuck to our backs form swings. We then went to strap Bar and did timers for Stalders (not sure if that's how you spell it). And then when we were done with that we went to Beam. I worked on back handspring aerials onto the mat for a while and then when I thought that they felt pretty good I tried it on the Floor. I stuck them and I think they were mostly good, but I still need to work on them lots and I need to go higher so that it doesn't hurt my ankle so much. I did switch leaps next and now my hip hurts from so many leaps!!! AAAAAA!!! After I stretched I went and got dressed for dance really fast and then Mom took me up there.

When I got to dance Kaylee wasn't there because she is out of town so we had Heather!! After about 45 minutes of technique we went over the "Storm" dance since I couldn't really remember it. We then did pointe for a half hour and then alternated between "Storm" and "Wild Things" for the last half hour. Now I have to go to bed! So see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment