Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I feel so untouched right now, need you so much...*

Oh competition day. We all felt like Beam was going to be good, well that wasn't quite true. We all fell on our routine (except for Taylor, of course) so Ilia told me and Sadie to do 10 series and dismounts. We had 20 minutes to stick them all. I stuck them right on time!! WOO HOO!! After that Ilia told me to do round off rebounds which I was kind of scared for cause I hadn't done them in like a month! But I did them and they were really good!!! Yippee! Next was Bars and I stuck my routine, but Ilia didn't like my first half so I worked on that. After a while of that we went to Floor. Ilia put us in an order and guess what?...I was last. Why me? Anyway I went for it and it was pretty good and I stuck it! Ilia sent us to move the mats that still hadn't been moved that the boys had put there on Friday night that were stacked up for Vault. It was actually a pain to move them! But when we finally got them moved Taylor and Kendall did there Vaults first then me and Sadie went. I stuck my first one, but fell on my second one so I had to go again. I stuck the next two though!! YAY! Then we were done so I got to go a little early with Mommy to pick up Duncan and since he didn't end till 8:00 I had time to sit and read.

When we got home I went and made myself some dinner, which was really good! I took a tortilla and put some mustard, mayonnaise, ham, pepper jack cheese, and cheddar cheese on it and voila you have 'Drew's tortilla sandwich rap!' Yummy. After I ate I sat down and I think I read my book (Eragon) for over an hour! I finished a lot! Now I have to get off cause I kind of kicked Mommy of so that I could do this so yeah!

*I have Untouched stuck in my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment