Thursday, February 5, 2009

Easy day......kind of

I had stupid old Russian today and when I got there Ilia hadn't gotten there yet so me and Khyla went and hid on the gym side. We did practice Russian, but we hid and hoped that Ilia had forgotten about class. But that didn't happen. Class was shall we say OK. I didn't know everything, but I did know some. ~Sigh~

When it was time to do gym I went over and started stretching. After we did conditioning Ilia sent us to floor to do dance routines. After a little while of warming up leaps and such we did them and then went and did ballet. We haven't done ballet in forever! It was fun cause we work hard, but we can talk and spend time a little more quality time together when we do it. It was over pretty was and then we were on bars and I had to do my first and second pass five times and then when me and Sadie went over to ask Ilia what to do he said 'Do more.' I was pretty bored with doing the same thing after a while so I asked Ilia how many more we should do and he looked at his watch and said go to Beam. It was pretty boring we had to do everything that was in our routine about five times.

Now I'm going to go sit down and read a book and watch a little TV with Daddy.
Night!

2 comments:

  1. She complains about Russian only because she doesn't study enough. But really she likes it because how many 12-year-olds do you know who can read or understand any Russian?

    So Drew, stop complaining and do more studying. Then it won't be stupid any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, even if that is true and I don't study enough it's still stupid. And it's really hard and Ilia gets mad when we can't remember something that supposedly we should know a long time ago!! It's really annoying.

    ReplyDelete