Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting ready

Since we compete tomorrow Ilia had us do one stuck routine on every event.
WE started on beam and I was kind of nervous, but after I was warmed up I stuck my first routine!!! I was so happy! Sadly I was the only one that stuck my first one. Next was floor and Ilia told me that I had to do full for my first pass so I warmed it up and it didn't hurt to bad. I went for my routine and after I did my full Ilia said don't forget front tuck front tuck well, he hadn't told me that I had to do that until right then so I just went for it and I stuck it thought it wasn't very good. Anyway we went to vault after that and after I finally stuck two Ilia told me to go to bars and I was only too happy to do so cause my ankle was killing me! I made my bars routine easily and after that Ilia had me call daddy and tell him that we would be done a little bit earlier than we thought. Since nobody else was done and my free hips were crappy I worked on them. After a little while Ilia had us stretch and be done.

Since we got done early daddy took me to get dinner and after that we went to the Utah Gymnastics meet. We had a ticket that would get us in for free. It ended up that a girl and her mom that we know from a while back and we got to talk to them a little and I guess that she is competing tomorrow too!

The Utes did really good. It was the Supper Meet so there was four teams competing and the Utes got first SUU got second then BYU and Texas Womens came in last. My friend Megan goes to BYU and she received the most valuable performer for BYU! Isn't that awesome!!! She did really good!

So tomorrow is my meet and I'm pretty nervous, but I know everything will work out fine. And now I'm going to bed!

1 comment: