Monday, February 23, 2009

Got to write fast

OK really fast um yeah.
Gym was really boring we did routines on Beam and they were pretty good. I did two stuck then Ilia had me do round off back layouts with the pads. After a while of that we went to Bars. I did a couple of routines - I can't remember how many exactly - then it ended up that Ilia had sent us to Bars later than we were supposed to so we had to be done cause Natasha's girls were kicking us off. We went to vault next and since nobody had moved the mats that were piled up we just did round off stand up. It wasn't hard, but after a while it got really really really boring. Like its only been 20 minutes, but it feels like its been an hour kind of boring. But luckily after what felt like FOREVER Ilia told us to go stretch and it ended up that we were done a half hour early so I had plenty of time to get dressed for dance.

When I got to dance I discovered that my friend Lindsey had brought her friend from school so even though it was only one extra person so we only had four people it still felt like our class was soooo much bigger cause I'm so used to small classes. Five girls in the class at gym. Three at dance. Five in Young Womens. Seriously I have small classes, but I'm getting off track so lets see where was I...OH yes when I got to dance we did technique and it was pretty normal nothing too hard, but then we did pointe and that's when it started to get hard. There was some things that were really hard and some things I thought were going to be hard, but I did them really easy. So I guess that's good. When class was over Kalee kept me a little late so that she and Kymmerri could teach me the "Wild Things" dance for the recital. We're doing Alice in Wonderland for ballet. I'm "The Caterpillar!" And I'm also a "Card." Oh so much fun! For jazz we are doing Where the Wild Things Are and obviously I'm a "Wild Thing" and since there is so little people at our studio I'm also being in "Storm." Anyway we did that and I learned part of Wild Thing so I'll have to practice then we are learning more next week! Now its really really really really really really late so good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment