Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last day

Poor Mommy got sick earlier and she couldn't take me and the boys to all of our things so she called Bana and asked her if she could take me to Russian and gym. So I was late to Russian, but I still got there. Russian class wasn't too bad, but I've deciding that I'm going to work harder on Russian this week! And it might help that me, Khyla, and Kim are all on the same flight to and from WOGA so hopefully me and Khy can work on some Russian!


After we did conditioning we went to Floor first and I was kind of nervous for my front tuck front tuck cause for some reason I've been having a hard time with that, but it was OK today and I stuck it. After Floor we were supposed to go to Vault, but it wasn't our time yet and so we had 15 minutes to do something and so Ilia sent us to Beam. I didn't stick my first three routines, but then finally I stuck it and went to Vault. Vault was good I stuck it really fast and then I called Daddy and told him that I would be done early. I went for my first Bar routine and then Ilia had me and Sadie to half pirouettes. About 15 minutes later we were done and daddy took me to Bana's house.

When we got to Bana's Daddy gave Duncan his b-day present and then we had dinner and watched some TV. It was lots of fun just to sit and talk with everyone. When we got home Daddy gave me a little pink and white stuffed puppy that is holding a bone in its mouth that says 'Sweet' on it! I really like it! I named it 'Boo'. so now me and Boo are going to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment