Sunday, February 22, 2009

Movie Sunday

So we watched a movie tonight. It was really really good. It's called The Ultimate Gift. And if you haven't seen it yet then I highly recommend it. So um yeah go watch it!!!


OH and while I'm remembering here is some quotes that me and Sadie typed up. There all by Taylor Swift except the last one was Sadie.


With you, I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - Fearless

In your life you'll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team.
- Fifteen

This love is difficult, but it's real. - Love Story

All those other girls, well they're beautiful...but would they write a song for you? - Hey Stephen

She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's ceer catain and I'm on the bleachers. - You Belong With Me

I can't breathe without you...but I have to. - Breathe

Breathe

Tell Me Why

Forever and Always

You can tell me that you're sorry, but I don't believe you, baby, like I did before. You're not sorry. - You're Not Sorry

They might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared. - Change

You're so in love that you act insane...that's the way I loved you.
- The Way I Loved You

This album is called "FEARLESS." And I guess I'd like to clarify why we chose that as the title. To me, "FEARLESS" is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of Them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare yo to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you've been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again...even though every time you've tried before, you've lost. It's FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them. I think it's FEARLESS to fall for your best friends, even though he's in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's FEARLESS to stop believing them. It's FEARLESS to say "You're Not Sorry", and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright...that's FEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That's why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.


If you want it, it's not going to change unless you believe.

So there is my quotes for the day. Um yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment