Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

We had been planning on having Sadie come over tonight and sleepover, but Ruth wants her to go to morning workout since tomorrow is her last day before they leave for WOGA so we're going to do it next Wednesday! I guess I can wait till then. Oh ya and before I forget today is Duncan's birthday so HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY DUNCAN!!!!

Beam was first and since it was competition day we had to do one routine stuck. In warm up I stuck my series perfectly like seriously perfectly no wobbles nothing! Then in my routine I fell, but I stuck the next one so that was good. We then went to Bars and I made my first routine and then I had to work on free hips. Next was Floor and in my routine I went for my full and a half then my front tuck front tuck and Ilia told me to stop and to come over by him. He told me that my full and a half was low and so I had to do full first pass and layout last. Then he told me that my front tuck front tuck was crappy and that it looked like I was crawling on the floor! How rude! So I went for my routine like that and then he told me that I can't rebound after my layout cause its a deduction. Well, Ilia I know that, but when you're used to doing things way harder it's kind of hard! After Kendall and Taylor were done with Vault me and Sadie went and we had to stick two IN A ROW!!! It was hard, but I made it.

After gym Mommy took me over to Lorill's house and I had hot chocolate with everyone cause I was to late to go sledding with them. Oh well the hot chocolate was good and very very very hot! Ouch! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment