Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm tired and can't think of a title

We did Beam first and Ilia told me to do routines and to have my dismount be front tuck and that me and Sadie would do round off with pads afterward. Well, that didn't happen. I did three routine and after the first two every time he would just tell us more and when we had STUCK three it was too late to do dismount so we went to bars. I had been planing on doing my routine, but then he just told me to practice first half. So that was pretty easy. After that we went to floor and Ilia had me, Sadie, and Kendall tumble onto a mat and Taylor just had to do routine with easy tumbling (Why did she have to do so good on Sat and now gets to do easy stuff!) Ilia told me and Sadie to do three full and a halfs and three fulls. And he didn't want me to wear my rap, but it hurt so I really wanted to put it on, but I didn't cause I knew he would get mad and it was OK that I didn't cause after a little bit it didn't hurt too bad! Anyway after I was done with that we did leaps for about a half hour and then we were done.

I went over to the office and bought a candy bar for Duncan cause his birthday is Wednesday and I'm cheep and every year I get him a candy bar for his birthday. And while I was over there I got myself a candy bar and a little bag of chips cause it was only a dollar more so I spent a dollar 50 on two candy bars and some chips (and my candy and chips ended up being dinner).

When I got to ballet we did technique and it was a pretty good day I didn't have a hard time with too much of it. And after that Kalee showed me how to tie my ribbons on my pointe shoes and then we started doing stuff! It was lots of fun! There were somethings that I was kind of scared to try, but I did them and it worked out fine! At the end of class Kalee took some pictures of me in my pointe shoes so here they are!













I really like this picture I think it's really pretty! Thanks to Kalee for posing me!




I think this is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. i know i don't know you but this is a really good post and i love gymnaics too it is so fun and i am 12 too maybe you can check out my blog but i don't know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love gymnastics too and I hope that you can read my blog and not be overly bored! You post a lot of pictures on your blog huh.

    ReplyDelete