Saturday, February 21, 2009

Morning workout! Wow for real!

We haven't had morning workout in forever! It felt kind of weird.

After we did conditioning Brynnlee (yeah I know I'll ask her) had us do 10 of each of our leaps, jumps, and turns for Beam and then we did things on the Floor for Beam. Like I did punch front tuck and side aerials. My landings weren't the best, but they were pretty good! After we did those we did more of the new skills and stuff on the Beam and Taylor's headstand still amazes me. We then went to Bars and after we did casts we had to do 10 half pirouettes then I had to do 10 free hips. My half pirouettes are getting better and my free hips were OK, but it was a little harder today cause I'm getting a rip and free hips pull on the skin and it kills!!! OUCHIE!
After Bars we went to Floor and did leaps then did two dance routines. We were done after that so we just went and stretched.

When I got home I didn't really do anything. It was a pretty boring day. The most I did was sit on the couch then go out side and help Mommy spray paint the filing cabinets she got and then we watched a movie a little while later. So like I said, boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment