Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yet again I can't think of a title

We went to Floor first and we did routines. And when I say routines I mean routines like plural. I thought we only had to do one routine cause that's was we normally do, but no. I had to do three! We never do more than two and even doing two is very rare. Kendall did ONE and then a dance routine! No fare! Anyway, when we were part way done with Floor some of the people that used to go here of coached here showed up and we (me, Kendall, Sadie, and Taylor) learned that Hailee was going to dinner with some old friends. So that was pretty cool to see people that used to coach me. We went to Bars next and I did more routines. After a little while me and Sadie did half pirouettes and free hips. Bars was pretty boring after that. We then went to Beam and did routines. I did three routines stuck in all, but it took me a while to do them cause I kept going crooked on my series! Oh so annoying! After I finally finished routines Ilia told me to stretch. Daddy picked me up and we went to Bana's after I was dressed.

When we got to Bana's I ate and then I sat and watched some TV with everyone. The food Bana made was really good. Now that we're home I'm sitting here and watching some more TV with Daddy. Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment