Thursday, February 19, 2009

GYM SLEEPOVER!!!!!

Gym was really boring. We did conditioning for an hour. Then we went to beam. Since it was comp day we had to stick one routine and I stuck my first one!!! It was actually pretty easy, but then I had to go and do round off layouts. Not fun. After a little while Sadie came over and did them with me so that made it less boring, but it was still boring. After beam we went to bars and Ilia told me and Sad to do five sets of good giants then we had to do half pirouettes, but giants took forever so we only got to do a couple of half pirouettes. We then went to floor and had to do a routine. I fell on my first one so I had to do another one, but that time I stuck it! While Kendall and Taylor went to vault me and Sadie tried to do front fulls on the tramp, it didn't work out so well. When Taylor was done with vault she came over and told us to go to vault, but we only had ten minutes left so when we went over to the vault Ilia told us to stretch, Taylor and Kendall weren't very happy, at all.


After gym we went over to the cheer side we were gonna get some snacks, but right before we were going to pay Natasha came over and talked and talked and talked with Colleen for a long time then she finally left and we paid for our stuff and we had to run and get dressed cause we only had 20 minutes to get back to Sadie's house, get her clothes, get Pepper, and then go and pick Duncan up from dance in Centerville! Well we got Sadie's clothes and Pepper, but we were 10 minutes late picking Duncan up.

Now Sadie is being very unhappy so shes making me let her tell you what we did when we got home!

Sadie:


hello well me and drew had so much fun. we made up dances to a few songs and recorded it on the camera. we had stayed up till 12:05 than we tried to go to bed and we were talking till 12:30 and than we tried to fall asleep. duncan kept hitting the wall and it was so annoying. kujgjkgugtukghutuigyugjgyiutgercghfdhtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK it's Drew again and I'm going to give my version of the story now. So when we got home Pepper was really nervous, but after a little while of running around the house and investigating she was getting better, she was still nervous, but not nearly as much as before. After we had dinner we went down into my room and by then it was 10:00 and we were going to go to bed, but then we started making videos of us being really silly. Then at 10:30 we put Pepper to bed and we were going to go to bed for real, well that didn't happen. We started making videos of us dancing to Taylor Swift songs! We did a dance to You Belong With Me and Love Story they were really dorky, but it was fun! After that we listened to some songs then got in bed and "tried" to go to fall asleep. Ya well like Sadie said it was just after 12:00 and then we were talking for a while so when we finally stopped talking it was like 12:30.

We woke up at 5:30 and got ready for gym and when we got there Ilia wasn't there yet so we waited for a little while and then when he got there we went inside and started stretching. After a little while Mommy took Pepper out to the car so that she could "rest". Then after that we had to do conditioning and then we did ten casts on bars. We did beam leaps next and it was kind of hard at 7:00 in the morning! Sadly after that Ilia told us to do round off layouts with the pads. Boo hoo! Well they weren't so bad I guess. Finally 7:45 came and we were done and got to go home! And now me and Sad are going to go and finish my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment