Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Routine day

So today was competition day and we went to beam first and Ilia told us that we had to stick one routine. Well, lets just say that I didn't stick it the first time or the second or the third...you catching my draft. I couldn't stick it! Then of course Ilia goes outside for like two minutes and I stick it! But I stuck it so I was done with routines even though I did have to do series. Oh well. Next was bars and I after I was warmed up I went for my routine and it was really good, but Ilia made me do another one anyway. I was pretty mad, but after that I was done with routines and only had to do first half. We then went to floor and I had to do routine with easy tumbling just like yesterday. But unlike yesterday I didn't cry. Though my first one did hurt and my front tuck didn't and my last pass I kind of landed with most of my weight on my good ankle. Ya I know that's bad, but I didn't mean to! Then Ilia had us do one dance routine. After that did Vault and Ilia made me and Sadie do it until we stuck it! Which in case you didn't know took a while and was very hard and painful cause I'm still recovering from a sprained ankle and Sadie only got her cast of her wrist last week! But then we were finally done!

We went over to the office and got a bag of chips for each of us and Mommy picked me up and we went and got Duncan from dance. And now I'm really tired so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment