Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are you sure it's a Tuesday?

It really doesn't feel like a Tuesday, but I guess that's pretty much cause I didn't have gym yesterday. Anyway gym was pretty boring cause after conditioning Kendall and Taylor went to Vault and me and Sadie went to Floor and we did full and a half's and yet more full and a half's and even more then only then when Kendall and Taylor were done did Ilia say to do doubles! Yay more Floor! Not. Then we did doubles and even more and yet more then we went to...Bars. Ilia told me and Sadie to do perfect giants. Well we did that for a while. And when I say a while I mean a while. Then we did free hips for the rest of bars. Sadie had to then leave and go to the Jazz game with her dad so the rest of us went to Beam. We were supposed to do all of our elements separately well I got as far as sticking one series and doing two leaps and two dismounts and a couple full turns before he told me, Kendall, and Taylor to go and put the pads on the Beam and do round off layouts (keep in mind I'd never done a round off layout even before I hurt my ankle). I was really nervous to go for it, but I did! After we did those Ilia told us to stretch.

Oh before I forget! Guess who came to gym today!?!?!?!?!?!.......................................................

HAILEE!!!!!

I've missed her soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! It was soooo good to see her!!

I LOVE YOU HAILEE!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I really like your blog. I did gymnastics like you for a few years. I only got to level 5 when my parents wanted me to go a season without competing. :-( So I have been out for a while, but I told my mom how much I missed it and she is now looking into the other gym. We are gonna see if I can stay dedicated over the summer and if so I might be able to compete level 6 or seven next year. I have all the skills needed for level 7 floor and maybe vault. They just aren't cleaned up. :-) So I will probably do level 6 unless I can get over my fear of the beam.

    ReplyDelete