Monday, February 2, 2009

What to say...

When I got to gym I was the only one there then Kendall showed up a couple minutes later. When we asked Ilia where Sadie was he said he didn't know, but Taylor was going to be late. So when we were all done with conditioning Taylor showed up coming straight from the airport. When Taylor was almost done with conditioning Ilia sent us to beam. I tried doing back handspring back handspring on the floor and it felt really weird and it was hurting my ankle. Plus my arms kept bending on my second back handspring because I couldn't jump as high from my first one so I was just kind of falling back and my arms wouldn't stay straight and because of that I was landing weird and it was hurting my ankle! So I did a whole bunch of series on the floor, but only leaps (tried really) and full turns.
Then we went to bars. Ilia told me to do routine, but I ended up not doing it cause I warmed up a whole bunch of giants then I did my dismount once and it didn't hurt, but Ilia told me to just do first half. So that's what I did for the last little bit of bars! Next was floor and all we did was dance routines and leaps.
Taylor got done early and Kendall had to go home with her so Tay asked Ilia when she would be done and he said 'Why?!?' and she explained that her mom was supposed to take Kendall home. Ilia said that she would be done whenever Traci got there. So at 7:00 Traci walked in and Ilia told me and Kendall to stretch.

When I got to ballet we did a lot of stuff at the bar and then some stuff in the middle. That hour went by pretty fast too! When it was time for pointe Kalee sent me to get my shoes so that we could sew on the elastics (which I have now) and the ribbons. We had been hoping that it would only take a couple of minutes, but it took us the whole class time to do it. Well, really Kalee was done with her shoe pretty fast it was the shoe I was doing that took awhile. Kymmeri and Lindsey did what Kalee told them to do one at a time so that they could correct each other and when she was done with her shoe she could correct them well, whens hes wasn't trying to fix what I messed up! But now I have pointe shoes that I can really dance in!!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really neat to use pointe shoes! My Mom used them when she was in ballet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was just wondering, what grade are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reecee,
    I'm in 7th grade. What grade are you in?
    Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete