Sunday, February 15, 2009

Taylor Swift

Since I'm a huge dork I'm going to put all of Taylor Swift's music videos up! I'll put them from which was made first to the latest one!

Tim McGraw.





Teardrops on My Guitar.




Picture to Burn. One of my favorites!





Our Song. This is such a cute song!!!





I'm Only Me When I'm With You. This reminds me of me and some of my very best friends (such as Khyla, Kim, Sadie, Kendall...)





Love Story. This is the song that comes on and me and my friends are so dork that we have actions to certain parts!





White Horse. This is her newest video. It premiered on Saturday. It's a very sad song.





So now that you have watched all of the videos that I am overly obsessed with you can go and buy her self named CD and her newest CD: Fearless!

No comments:

Post a Comment