Friday, April 10, 2009

Total Spring Break

Well as you can see it has ended up that instead of it just being my spring break it is also blog spring break cause I have been bad and haven't wrote all week! But I'll write now so it's OK. I'll give you a really short sum of what I've done all week.

So Monday I had a after gym me, Sadie, and Kendall all had a sleep over. It was the most fun I've had in awhile. I love those girls!!! We did some really sill, stupid, and slightly weird things, but it was sooooooo much fun!!! Tuesday after gym it took awhile to get home cause Mom and I went and got some candy for Easter and then we went and took pictures , but I didn't really get to do very much when we got home cause I only had time to eat and then start to do my homework. Lets just say this, I didn't finish my homework. Bana came and picked me and the boys up. When I got to her house she gave me a Easter dress!! It is soooooo cute!!! When Dad got there we had dinner and then Bana took me shopping to look for shoes and another Easter dress!! We didn't find another dress, but we did find these waaaaay cute flip flops! On Wednesday I went to Young Women and we served the widows. It was lots of fun. I love gong to Young Women especially since I don't normally get too! On Thursday I made a card for Serin. It turned out really good!! Tonight we went to the movie "Push" with Daddy and now I have to go take a shower so that I'm not a mess tomorrow at the Easter party!! Again SORRY!! I WANT TO SEE THE HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment