Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day #1

I was way busy last week so I never got a chance to get on and say that I was going on vacation, but its OK I'll just say it now and tell you that right now I am in Paradox Colorado. Dad, Hunter, Duncan, Bana, Aunt Carla, Uncle Aaron and I all are. We are spending the week down here and at first we didn't think that we had internet but when we got here it ended up that we do so I'm going to write on here as much as possible! Now I'm just going to write about yesterday from what I put in my diary so here goes!

"I'm on my trip with Dad, Hunter, Duncan, Bana, Carla, and Aaron. When got here this afternoon we brought all our stuff in and then sat around for a little. After a while Aaron, Hunter, and Duncan went on a hike and Dad, Bana, Carla, and I stayed at the cabin we're at. And while they were gone I got out Dad's camera and learned how to use it. In the time they were gone I took over 120 pictures of just the yard! When they got back the boys and I took even more pictures! We had dinner after that. It was soooo good! Yummy yummy tacos! When everyone was done with eating and we were done cleaning we went into the backyard and played with the nerf ball for awhile and then all sat down and played Scrabble! Dad and I were on a team our name was "Daddy Daughter". Carla and Duncan's team name was "The Lulus". And Hunter and Aaron were "The Sombreros"."

In the end Carla and Duncan won but it was still a really fun game!! Since its Mother's Day and we aren't with Mom the boys and I made her a video for her present. On Thursday night we went through ALL of Bana's pictures from when the boys and I were younger and we took the ones we liked and in the morning I scanned them all on to the computer with Nama's scanner. Right when I got on the computer to start the video Mom woke up. Just my luck. Hunter and I sent her upstairs and for an hour and a half Duncan sat up there with her and did some Grammar and watched her sort the mound of laundry, in the kitchen. Hunter and I spent that whole time fixing pictures putting them to the video and making the pictures match up with the song. In the end I think that it turned out very good. We emailed it to Mom and had her look at it. When we got it working she sat through the whole thing and cried. If you want to watch the video go here to my Mom's blog and watch and see what she says. I'll write about today later maybe tomorrow. I'll write in my diary so that I don't forget anything I promise! I may even upload some of the millions of pictures! :D


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment