Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day #4

First I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!
Today is Sadie's 12th birthday and I really wish I could spend it with her, but I'll just have to do stuff with her when I get back. I read my book for a while after breakfast and then we all got ready to leave. We went on a hunt to find the pictographs. When we found a couple we took some pictures and then just kept on looking. We soon found lots more! We took tons of pictures! All of us sat down in the shade. Dad, Bana, and I stayed down in the shade while everyone else (dogs included) went up the hill of rocks. When they got a little over half way Duncan and Carla stopped with the dogs and Hunter and Aaron kept going until they got all the way to the freaking top! When they finally got back down we sat down and had lunch. After everyone was done eating the boys and I went with Carla out into a field over by where we had set up camp and then we started flying kites!! It was lots of fun! I stayed out for a while, but then I got tired so I sat down and read my book. At 5:00 we packed up and drove to Naturita to get gas and some snacks. Then we drove down to this road right by the Deloris and San Miguel rivers. It was so pretty! I wish that our camera hadn't run out of battery! We got home soon after that and the adults started cooking dinner while I went and took a shower. Once again the shower was amazing! Next we ate and then Hunter went to bed while the rest of us stayed up and played "Scattergories" it was lots of fun even though I couldn't ever think of things! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment