Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day #3

We didn't do much yesterday. Just really sat around for a while and then Aaron and Dad went on a very loooooooong drive. I'm not really sure where they went, but it took about five hours to do it. While they were gone I sat and watched the first "Lord of The Rings" with Duncan. And then I got out my homework and my MP3 Player. I did one page of math which I think is pretty good...though I really did want to do some math everyday, but obviously that hasn't happened and I don't think that it will. I got out a blank card Bana gave me and sat down to write Mom a letter. Next I went outside and read my book "Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo". So far its slightly confusing, but I know I'll get it pretty soon, I hope. I also got some mosquito bites while I was out there. I hate mosquito bites! After a bit of reading I went inside and watched the third "Lord of the Rings" with Duncan (can you tell he likes them?) of course when we finally got to the really good part Dad and Aaron came home and since the boys and I were making spaghetti, alfredo, and bread sticks. I got to see little parts of it, but that's really all. Oh well. Anyway, After dinner I took some pictures of Aaron, Hunter, and Duncan playing horse shoes. I only got pictures of Hunter's and they aren't the best, but I did get some. I went inside after that and got on the computer and talked with Mom while I wrote on here. Monopoly: World Edition which uses credit cards instead of the little fake money. And guess what!?! I've moved up one in the rankings every night so...that's right! Carla and I won!! Aaron and Duncan came in second and poor Dad and Hunter were last...again. Dad has been last every night so far. More coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment