Friday, May 15, 2009

Day #6

I had lots of fun yesterday! In the morning Hunter, Dad, and I woke up at 7:00 and headed to the canyon to take some pictures! After we got out of the canyon we kept going till we got to Naturita and got gas, drinks, and some ice. Next we went back through the canyon. All I can think to say is: Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. When we got home we had breakfast and then we uploaded the pics. I read my book for a while. Then Duncan and I watched some tv on Dad's computer. Dad was asleep so I lay down with him and fell asleep too. When I woke up Dad made me a sandwich. So I ate lunch then Dad, Aaron, and I went on a drive. We went down this street and there is no words to explain how amazing it was down in that canyon. there was an , mines, hunting cabins, a place that looked like castle ruins, a rickety bridge that led to a big mine. There was just so much! We left the house at about 4:45 and we didn't get back till 7:30 it was that amazing! We had home made pizza for dinner. Yum yum! I got out the movie August Rush and we watched that. I've seen it a million times but it always makes me want to cry. Love that movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment