Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day #5

I think that yesterday was the most fun I've had this while trip! The beginning was kind of boring cause we drove around looking for a place to set up camp for forever! Of course it took two and a half hours to find, but it was worth it! There was a hill that had tons and tons of rocks so after the boys and I were done eating we went exploring. Pretty soon Dad, Aaron, and Carla went for a drive and left Bana with us. It took them about two and a half hours to go and come back in which time the boys and I created our own world. We named everything. Rocks, land, caves, passages. Everything. In my diary I drew a pretty crappy map of it but you never know maybe it makes sense. When the others got back we loaded up and went home. We explained to Dad what we were doing and he said that we'd made our own Terabithia like in the book. And it's totally true we did exactly that! We had hamburgers for dinner (well I did). then we just kind of sat around after that. Watched a movie instead of playing a game but it wasn't a very good movie so I'm not going to say anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment