Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Day

We went to beam first today and since it was just me and Taylor we had four minutes to warm up and then we did one routine. We both stuck it so we got to just work on some of our skills. I had to do a whole bunch of full turns and then my jumps. After beam we went to bars. I had a minute and a half to warm up and I felt like I was ready after that, but apparently not. I fell over on my second giant, then the next routine I stopped on my kip cast dismount, the routine after that I fell on my dismount! I was so mad by then, but I went for my next routine and stuck it. I then of course had to do free hips. We went to floor after that and I warmed up and I was slightly worried about full and a half. Then when I went for my routine I fell on it. I went for two more routines and fell on both of them so Ilia told me to do a full for my first and last pass so I did and wasn't very happy. Also I hurt my finger this time on the full and a half. Boo Hoo! Ilia had me work on them while Taylor was on vault then I went to vault. When I was done with that Ilia said I could be done, but I asked him if I could work on full and a halfs and he said that would be fine, but we only had fifteen minutes left of our time for floor so I had to hurry. I went over to the floor and Sadie was over there so she finished what she was doing and I stuck a full and a half and we were done. Of course we were done an hour early. I called mommy and she said that I should just go over to the office and sit with Collen till she could pick me up.

-------------------------------------------------

It wasn't too long till she came to get me, but of course there was a lady there asking about a class for her daughter and she was Japanese so mommy had to talk to her! They sat there and talked and talked about lots of different stuff and finally were able to go and pick up Duncan from his ballet class.

When we got to the studio we realized that we hadn't bought food and Duncan was going to kill us, but mommy had an idea that we should take this little coupon we have and go to Pizza Hut and get Duncan a one person pizza for free with it. When we went in to get Duncan we talked with Heather (his teacher) for a minute and then we were off to on our Pizza Hut hunt (yes hunt cause we can never find one.) We knew that there was a Pizza Hut in Rose Park so we figured that it was mostly on the way home and so we went there. But guess what!?! The Pizza Hut isn't there anymore. It got torn down. We were trying to think of where else there was a one and I knew where one was, but couldn't remember the street only the things around it. I thought we were going to go look for it, but mommy just kept driving home and when Duncan finally realized where we were he got mad and had a temper tantrum cause he wanted his pizza! Mommy told him that she wanted to surprise him and he didn't like the word surprise. She took us to Little Caesar's Pizza to get us one normal sized pizza and all have that.

While she was in the store me and Duncan had a fight and he hit me and I had a freak out and hit him back a whole bunch. When mommy got back in the car she asked what was wrong and I told her what happened with much yelling from Duncan saying that I hit him first. I started balling my eyes out. I can't really explain what all happened, but lets just say this I was having a hard day. I hadn't eaten in about nine hours, I'm nervous for competition, and Hailee's knee is making Ilia depressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got home I had some pizza and sat down and read Eclipse. I don't know why, but rereading any of the Twilight or the Harry Potter books seems to make me less depressed. And it did help a lot. And now since I'm depressed about Hailee here are some pictures of her.




Ashley and Hailee.



Paige, Taylor, Ashley, Sadie, Kendall, Hailee, and me. Micaela is in front of Sadie.




Hailee and Kendall.


WE LOVE YOU HAILEE!!

2 comments:

  1. Man sounds like a tough day. Hope it is better tomorrow! I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reecee! I'm glad that somebody reads this and isn't totally bored.

    ReplyDelete