Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tired girl

OK, I'm really tired so I'm going to write really quickly and then go to bed.

Gym was...good. Taylor was there. After conditioning we did floor and then I did floor bar for a little while. it was then time for bars. I did the same thing as yesterday. At just after 6:00 Ilia called me over and told me to do a couple more half pirouettes and to then stretch. So I guess that mommy asked Ilia if she could pick me up early and he said yes, bu didn't tell me. Sadie wasn't very happy that I was leaving early, but she wasn't on bars with me for like a month so she can't say anything!!!

Mommy took me and the boys to Bana's and we had dinner and then after daddy was finished with Eclipse we went up to mommy's house and got Breaking Dawn for him and Hunter's coat cause he is a dork and forgot it at mommy's. How he did this I don't know cause seriously how can you forget your coat in below freezing temperatures!

Well I'm going to bed now cause I'm really tired so night!

No comments:

Post a Comment