Monday, January 26, 2009

Bing dingle dingle dee*

Gym was pretty normal today except for the fact that Taylor was sick so she didn't come. Anyway we did beam first and I did dance routines as best I could. Then when we were done with that we went to bars and I did the same old stuff as always, casts and half pirouettes. Boring! After bars we did dance routines on floor and them Ilia said and I quote "You know girls actually do conditioning again." Gosh could you make our lives any harder Ilia!!! It really wasn't that bad, but still.

When gym was over I went to ballet. I couldn't do everything, but I did do some so that's good. When it was time to do pointe I got my pointe shoes out so that we could sew on the ribbons and elastics. The only problem the store we got the shoes from didn't give me the elastics. So that didn't happen, but Kalee had me put there shoes on so that when we do get the elastics we know where to sew them.
After ballet was over me and mommy got in the car and saw the snowflakes on our windows. It's so cool cause if you look closely and the light is shining right you can see each individual snowflake!!


*It's the first thing that came to my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment