Thursday, January 15, 2009

Got to pack pack pack!

After conditioning Ilia sent me and Taylor to beam. I had to do two routines, stuck. I stuck my first and then fell on my series on my second, but then I stuck the next one. We then went to bars and after I warmed up I did a routine and I stuck it! I went and asked Ilia how many routines I had to do and he told me to do one more. While I was chalking up Ilia changed his mind and told me to go and do full and a halfs on floor. I fell on my first three then I got it down and was sticking them. I had to warm up my second pass after that and then I did one stuck routine and it was time for vault! I did vault for a while and then I was really getting sick of it so I asked Ilia how many more I had to stick and he said that I had to do one more. Me and Sadie then did a lot of stretching. We had got done early so we ran over to the office and called our moms and told them to come pick us up. Mommy got there fifteen minutes later and I made sure I had everything I needed for competition and we were home free!

After I made dinner and we ate very fast we had to go to the symphony. We went and saw Vivaldi's The Four Seasons. It was really good. I remembered some parts of it from when we studied Vivaldi, but not all of it. I now have to finish packing as much as I can so we can leave tomorrow morning for Las Vegas. So lets get packing!!! ~pack~pack~pack~yeah gotta pack~pack~pack~ Sing it with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment