Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Blog

My name is Drew and no, I'm not a boy. I am a gymnast at USA Gymnastics World in Bountiful, Utah. My coach's name is Ilia Belov. (And yes, he is a boy!) I have been doing gymnastics since I was four years old, and am now competing Junior Olympic Level 8.
My mom has given me an assignment to write every day about gymnastics, and to keep a record of what I did at gym that day. And so that I can have a place to put my goals and achievements.

This is me and some of my friends with Kristina Baskett, who is one of the University of Utah gymnasts. She choreographed my floor routine this year. I'm in the middle.

This is me and my best friend in the whole wide world, Khyla, waiting for our turn to compete at state meet this last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment