Friday, January 30, 2009

Boring boring day

So Ilia is out of town with Taylor and Kendall for a meet so I didn't have gym today and I figured that when I was done with my homework that I would call Sammie and see if she could come over and have a sleep over.

Well, when I was done with my homework I realized that my room was a mess and started to clean it. When it was almost clean I called her and her mom told me that she was at play practice and she would be done at about 5:00 and she would have Sam call me. I know them and I knew she wasn't going to call I'd have to call them so at 5:30 I called and Dori said that Sammie was at her grandma's house cause she couldn't make it to pick Sammie up! Well great! I called again at 7:00 and asked if Sammie was home yet. Brandon (her dad) said that she wasn't, but that she would be in the next hour. I called at 8:00 again. No answer. I called them a couple times and still no answer. I called Sammie's cell and she answered, finally! I asked if she could have a sleep over and she wasn't sure so she asked her mom and called me back and said she couldn't tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

Oh well, at least my rooms clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment