Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TOPs

So I didn't do much today, but I got the USA Gymnastics Magazine today and it's the "National Gymnastics Day" one so ya. I was looking through it and I found that it has pictures of all the girls that went to the TOPS Gymnastics camp and guess who went...KHYLA, AND BRITTANY! And my friend Polina. Polina moved to Colorado a couple years ago, but she's still a really good friend. So here's the pictures I found.




Tops A National Team.




Tops B National Team.


At gym I did the normal floor bar and then I actually did some kip casts to hand stand on bars, but then I had to go. Mommy picked me up and she took me to my Young Woman leader's house. We picked up the rest of the Beehives and did a little video about carma. Now all I can tell you about it is this: We took the clothes that the older girls brought back from there trip to India and we did a very fun and silly video. If you go to the New Beginnings for YW you'll probably see the video, but if you don't live around me you wont, but I will tell about it...after New Beginnings.


OK now mommy needs the computer and I need to go to bed. So ya.

1 comment: