Wednesday, January 7, 2009

~Yawn~Yawn~Can I go to bed now?

My mom took my brothers up to Alta today so I was left home by myself. Ya I know you're probably think oh she must have had a ball, no I didn't have fun it was just plane old boring. Yes mom take this to heart and know that I'm not leaving home anytime soon cause life is just flat out boring without brothers to correct and get mad at. A mom that wakes up and sets things straight when we get mad at each other and then goes back to sleep so that we can argue quietly.

------------------------------------------------

Beam was our first event today. Ilia told us that we had 10 minutes to warm up on the floor and then 8 minutes to warm up on the beam. We would then do a routine. So we warmed up on the floor, warmed up on the beam and then started doing routines. Taylor went first and fell on her series (back handspring aerial.) Hailee then went and I don't really know what all she fell on, but she did fall at least once. Then it was Kendall's turn and she fell on her mount and her series (same as Taylor's.) And then it was me. I fell on my series. I then fell again on my full turn. After we had all done a routine Ilia looked at us and said that this was very bad (well, no duh Ilia!) We then had to do another routine. Taylor fell on mount. Hailee fell on tour jete (I looked up how to spell that.) Kendall fell on series. I then fell on series and the process of falling on at least one thing went on for about five routines. And then Taylor stuck hers but the rest of us were still having a hard time. Ilia then told me to go and do five series stuck in a row (Taylor was already doing that too) He told Kendall to stick five mounts and series in a row. Hailee had to keep doing routines. Kendall was doing her mounts like he had told her and she stuck one and was just standing on the beam fixing her hair and her leo and Ilia said "Come on, keep going!" and she was like whoa OK so she kept going and she stuck it. He then told us to go to bars. I was only too happy to oblige. Kendall and Taylor warmed up first, then Hailee, then me. Afterward we did routines in this same order. Taylor stuck hers but had a little problemo with her half pirouette so Ilia had her work on those. Hailee made her routine except for she stopped on her half pirouette. Ilia had her work on those too. Kendall fell on her dismount (double back) and had to do another routine. I fell on my dismount as well. Kendall stuck her next routine, but Ilia didn't tell her anything so she went for another routine and fell on her dismount and Ilia being Ilia got mad at her and was like why did you do another routine! Well lets see Ilia maybe because if she hadn't she would have gotten in trouble for not doing another routine! I did two more routines and fell on my dismount both times then fell on my giant the next routine. I can't really remember now, but I think I finally stuck my routine after that. So then we were all off to floor (to Sadie's delight.) By that point I felt like crying my eyes out and even now just writing about it makes me want to cry. We did floor. And that's all there really is to tell about it we warmed for 10 minutes and did a routine (two in Hailee and Kendall's cases, since they fell.) After that we were talking and having fun. We laugh so hard sometimes and over the most unfunny things. And then Kendall did something that if I tried to explain it wouldn't come out right, so all I can really say is this: You had to be there. Me and Sadie went to vault next (well, really I went to vault and Sadie did layouts off the vault.) It was easy I stuck my vaults easy. I was done a half hour early and me and Sadie got to sit and watch the others do vault. Well, actually sat over by the heater and did more talking about how hyper Sadie was then really watching our friends. In the end we figured that the reason for her sudden hyperness was the fact that she drank a large smoothie from 'Sips' and a bag of popcorn.

-------------------------------------------------

I then went with mom to pick up Duncan from is ballet class. I sat and read in the car while we waited for it to be over. Oh, I love this book! It's so good and I've only read nine chapters. If you haven't read this book you need to. Now that I'm home I'm really tired. I have other silly little things to write, but I'm just to tired. The only reason you're getting a blog post that makes sense and that has the spelling right is because I can't stand have that little line under the words so I go back and fix the spelling. ~sigh~ I'm going to bed now. I really am. Don't even try to stop me cause if you did I'd use all of the power in my to punch you so that I could go to bed. I'm so tired that I'm now typing with my eyes closed and only opening them when I think that I've made a mistake. Good night, sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she can type with her eyes closed. Homeschool typing class ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete