Saturday, January 10, 2009

Clogging!

Me, Duncan, Hunter, and Daddy went and picked up Bana and Nama (who had drove down to Bana's house) and we all drove up to the place that Duncan's clogging recital was at. We got in and saved a seat for Mommy. Once the recital finally started they introduced all of the teams and then started the dancing! It was lots of fun. Duncan did very good. Duncan looked like he had fun too so that's good. After the clogging was over we went and got dinner and went home. After we ate dinner we turned on Mamma Mia. And played a version of monopoly where instead of money its credit cards so it makes easier to keep track of money. It was fun. Daddy won, Duncan got second, I got third, and Hunter got fourth. I hope my friends did good at there meet today! I guess that I'll figure out on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I chatted with Taylor on Facebook and she said she had a good meet and was happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering how my friends did at their meet too! Tell your little brother good job.

    ReplyDelete